JDMprestige
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JDMprestige

Finest quality JDM JAP cars

HomeWelcomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TOTAL JAP CAR FOOD DRINKS PREPERATION AND OTHER MALARKY, PLEASE LOOK

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
andy steel
Regular
Regular
andy steel

Your Ride : evo 4

TOTAL JAP CAR FOOD DRINKS PREPERATION AND OTHER MALARKY, PLEASE LOOK Empty
PostSubject: TOTAL JAP CAR FOOD DRINKS PREPERATION AND OTHER MALARKY, PLEASE LOOK   TOTAL JAP CAR FOOD DRINKS PREPERATION AND OTHER MALARKY, PLEASE LOOK I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 4:10 am

Right guys so as we all know, the super amazing mass that we have of around 40 cars going to total jap, so thats at least 40 drivers and half of that in passengers bare minimum, its safe to say theres going to be a lot of us.

So we shall all meet at the MEET carpark North Queensferry for 7.00 am.

From there what i want to do is ask you all to drive along the motorway in the slow lane, single file closeish so i can get both a long video going past you all from the bakc to the front, and also get a rolling shot of each car on the road.

Secondly, food and drinks. Now everyone naturally will be bringing their own food and drinks, but if folk would like to be so kind, which i know you all are, then feel free to bring things along for everyone, if theres a few folk with cooler boxes and ice etc, that can bring them along to chill everyones drinks etc, euans brining a big gazeebo for example, if theres anyone with deck/garden chairs that could bring them along, im sure euans lovely other half, (sure shed say better half lol) will be bringing her deeeeeliiiiiiicious cakes along. so feel free to help everyone out.

I will be talking to you all as a group when were at the meet car park, but id like also to ask ALL of you, to be warm and welcoming to folk coming along to see our stand, make an impression, have a laugh with them as we do ourselves as they are all potential new members. We have an outstanding show to put on with the cars, but as you should all know the people in this owners group, are what make us really stand out..

If anyone needs to get in contact with me, feel free, take my number and drop me a text with your name and car just so i know who you all are.. 07864622642

Ill make a list of what folk are bringing so if you can contribute feel free to jot it down.. and or add to your name if iv missed anything out

The Gaffer - Spec list, The camera, Everyones tickets lol lol, juice and crisps

Euan - Gazeebo( yes he has a del sol and is bringing a gazeebo, thats what you call feckin commitment ay) and his wifes lovely cooking.

Ormi - Spec sheet stands

Dave plank - The finished laminated spec sheets when iv done and sent them lol.
Back to top Go down
ormi
Getting Started
Getting Started
ormi

Your Ride : supercharged lexus is200 sport

PostSubject: Re: TOTAL JAP CAR FOOD DRINKS PREPERATION AND OTHER MALARKY, PLEASE LOOK   TOTAL JAP CAR FOOD DRINKS PREPERATION AND OTHER MALARKY, PLEASE LOOK I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 11:01 am

peeps to help me transport the stands if anyone close can help
i know alan bongrats is helping but god knows how many he can fit in his car??any one else with fold down seats???
Back to top Go down
daveedin
Getting Started
Getting Started
daveedin

Your Ride : Lexus IS200

PostSubject: Re: TOTAL JAP CAR FOOD DRINKS PREPERATION AND OTHER MALARKY, PLEASE LOOK   TOTAL JAP CAR FOOD DRINKS PREPERATION AND OTHER MALARKY, PLEASE LOOK I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 4:11 pm

How big are the sheet stands marc? I can help bring them if it's any use, sure you know how much space my car has...
Back to top Go down
*~Fern~*
Regular
Regular
*~Fern~*

Your Ride : Starlet GT TD04 ;)

PostSubject: Re: TOTAL JAP CAR FOOD DRINKS PREPERATION AND OTHER MALARKY, PLEASE LOOK   TOTAL JAP CAR FOOD DRINKS PREPERATION AND OTHER MALARKY, PLEASE LOOK I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 6:37 am

I can help with this marc, would have to get them Friday night tho as I'm away all day sat , x
Back to top Go down
Euan___C
Getting Started
Getting Started
Euan___C

Your Ride : crx delsol siR

PostSubject: Re: TOTAL JAP CAR FOOD DRINKS PREPERATION AND OTHER MALARKY, PLEASE LOOK   TOTAL JAP CAR FOOD DRINKS PREPERATION AND OTHER MALARKY, PLEASE LOOK I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 1:14 pm

i've got a shit load of bottles of juice that i'm bringing with me for everyone, ( its out of date by a bit) but its cold and wet and the best bit......ITS FREE.......!! lol it will be in tesco crates so if some one can bring a few bags of ice to put with it then that wud b awsome!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TOTAL JAP CAR FOOD DRINKS PREPERATION AND OTHER MALARKY, PLEASE LOOK   TOTAL JAP CAR FOOD DRINKS PREPERATION AND OTHER MALARKY, PLEASE LOOK I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TOTAL JAP CAR FOOD DRINKS PREPERATION AND OTHER MALARKY, PLEASE LOOK
Page 1 of 1