JDMprestige
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JDMprestige

Finest quality JDM JAP cars

HomeWelcomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Total Car Magazines & JDM Prestige

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
total-car-magazines

Your Ride : Nissan Skyline R33 GTS-t

Total Car Magazines & JDM Prestige Empty
PostSubject: Total Car Magazines & JDM Prestige   Total Car Magazines & JDM Prestige I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 7:08 am

HI All

Total Evolution, Total Impreza, Total Nissan & Total Honda

Just wanted to jump on and say HI! Total Car Magazines are delighted to have JDM Prestige on board as a supporting club of the magazines and look forward to working with you. We will have more info in the near future on club discounts / event coverage etc but wanted to confirm that we have a piece about the club going in the next issues.

We tried to make it to the meet at the weekend but short notice for us with family commitments (we are a family business so if there is something on then we all need to go!). Let us know if there is anything else in the works and we can come along with the project carsd and have a chat.

Any questions just ask Smile

Thanks

Lesley

Last edited by total-car-magazines on Fri May 06, 2011 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
andy steel
Regular
Regular
andy steel

Your Ride : evo 4

PostSubject: Re: Total Car Magazines & JDM Prestige   Total Car Magazines & JDM Prestige I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 10:25 am

hey guys hope all is well i just thought id let you know the next meet will be on the first sunday in june at north queensferry park and ride on the way to deep sea word we hope you all can make it and we'l keep you updated with any club news, we are all looking foward to working with you and thanks again for the write up
Back to top Go down
The Gaffer
Admin
The Gaffer

Your Ride : RX-8

PostSubject: Re: Total Car Magazines & JDM Prestige   Total Car Magazines & JDM Prestige I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 7:43 am

total-car-magazines wrote:
HI All

Total Evolution, Total Impreza, Total Nissan & Total Honda

Just wanted to jump on and say HI! Total Car Magazines are delighted to have JDM Prestige on board as a supporting club of the magazines and look forward to working with you. We will have more info in the near future on club discounts / event coverage etc but wanted to confirm that we have a piece about the club going in the next issues.

We tried to make it to the meet at the weekend but short notice for us with family commitments (we are a family business so if there is something on then we all need to go!). Let us know if there is anything else in the works and we can come along with the project carsd and have a chat.

Any questions just ask Smile

Thanks

Lesley

Thats fantastic news lesley, be sure to get the next issues so we can get some screen shots of it to show on here. Just building up our stand just now got a few cars on board and really looking forward to the day, Ill email you details of the next meet etc
Back to top Go down
https://jdm-prestige.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Total Car Magazines & JDM Prestige   Total Car Magazines & JDM Prestige I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Total Car Magazines & JDM Prestige
Page 1 of 1